Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Regional Special Education Technical Assistance Support Centers (RSE-TASC)



"RSE-TASCs replace the former Special Education Training and Resource Network (SETRC), Transition Coordination Sites (TCSs) and regional Positive Behavioral Intervention and Support (PBIS) Centers and provide a new focus, charge and structure for special education technical assistance. We are confident that the new structure will be even more effective in special education school improvement in New York State." [READ MORE... ]
For locations press HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi… I am Shyam Sundar Singh. I am supplier of iron and steel. So I need a office in noida. I search on google for office space. I found that your office space on google. I read review for this site. Many people write good review for this website. Then I contact him. He provide me such a nice virtual office in noida. I t is amazing experience to find such a good office space.

    ReplyDelete